When you are an aging adult, getting to appointments can be challenging. 60+ Ride offers FREE transportation seven days a week, depending on availability of volunteer drivers. Our mission is to offer Weld County residents the opportunity to maintain their physical, emotional, and mental health while living independently.
- Regardless of income, 60+ Ride provides free transportation for older adults who live in Weld County.
- Many of our clients use the service for destinations including medical and personal hygiene appointments, grocery stores, houses of worship, financial and government institutions, and social events.
- 60+ Ride is a 501(c)3 non profit
- Enjoy seeing the positive impact of your service firsthand while working directly with our clients.
- We believe in the power of volunteers to provide independence to older adults throughout Weld County.
- 60+ Ride appreciates its volunteers and enjoys helping you serve our clients.
- Our online scheduling program allows you to choose appointments that fit with your schedule.
- Volunteer as often or infrequently as you choose.
- Receive Volunteer Coordinator training and support.
- Two optional (though encouraged) volunteer training events annually.